Book your Aruba Surf Club Resort
Club For Sale Aruba Surf
Club Rentals Sell Your ArubaTimeshare
Aruba Marriott Resort & Casino
Just a few steps away from the Aruba Surf Club is the Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino. All Aruba Surf Club resale owners and renters have access to not only their own resort, but all the activities and amenities at the Aruba Marriott as well. Whether you buy an Aruba Surf Club timeshare resale through our independently-operated resale specialists, or simply book a rental week by owner, you’ll be able to enjoy all this resort has to offer.
While the Aruba Surf Club resort offers access to Palm Beach, Aruba Marriott resort offers even more to do there. Here you can enjoy a tropical drink under your personal cabana or explore the depths of the ocean with a snorkeling tour. If you prefer the pool, the Marriott Aruba has two more, including an adults-only section.
Once you’ve gotten some sun, head inside to enjoy the highlight of the resort—The Stellaris Casino.
Try your luck at the Stellaris Casino, located at the Aruba Marriott Resort. This high-stakes casino offers a variety of ways to win big. Featuring over 26 poker and gamer tables, you’ll enjoy playing Roulette, Blackjack, Let it Ride Poker, Caribbean Stud Poker, Three Card Poker, and more. The casino even features a special Aruba-style Texas Hold ‘Em table.
Next, take a chance on the slot machines. With over 500 machines to choose from you’re sure to find the perfect one to win the jackpot. From penny slots to high roller machines, they’ve got it all.
For those looking to make a wager on a sporting event, the casino also has state-of-the-art gaming kiosks. No matter your preference, Stellaris has an opportunity for all types of gaming.
The Marriott Aruba Tradewinds Club is a hotel within a hotel. This luxury club provides exclusive members-only benefits within the resort. With membership you’ll gain access to the Tradewinds Club Lounge, a private lounge located on the 8th floor. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner prepared by a world-renowned culinary team. The lounge also offers a private “discovery hour” where guests can sample hors d’oeuvres and cocktails.
The Aruba Marriott Resort has 8 different dining options available to guests. Whether you’re looking for happy hour or a 12 oz. prime rib, you’ll find it here.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House — The legendary steakhouse presents the finest prime steaks, seafood, and culinary delights.
- La Vista — This Italian restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Outdoor and indoor seating is available as you enjoy both buffet and a la carte style meals.
- Simply Fish — Rated by Trip Advisors as a Top 10 Must Dine at Restaurants in Aruba, Simply Fish provides a gourmet seafood dining experience. Enjoy dinner with your toes in the sand for a unique meal.
- Ketsu Sushi Bar — Serving Sushi and Sashimi, this Japanese restaurant is located in the lobby of the Aruba Marriot Resort.
- Waves Beach Bar & Grill — This poolside caf‚ is the perfect for a lunch-time snack while relaxing by the water.
- H2Oasis Pool Bar — Snack, beverages, and cocktails are served at this adults-only bar.
- Lobby Caf‚ — This 24 caf‚ is open for quick serve meals and grabbing food on the go. Enjoy sandwiches, coffee, ice cream, and more.
- Lobby Bar — With its central location, this bar is a great spot to meet for drinks. Offering an extensive drink menu, they even serve specialty cocktails with local ingredients.
From fitness classes to beach games, Marriott Aruba offers a variety of activities for all ages. Walk over to the resort from the Aruba Surf Club to enjoy the following events:
The H2Oasis pool is a great place to get away for some relaxation. This pool is open exclusively to adults, making it a great spot for couples. Enjoy a calming, spa-like atmosphere whether you’re in the water or lounging poolside.
Talk to Our